2017 Regular Season Scorecards are here! March 23 2017
The annually updated THIRTY81 Ballpark Scorecards are ready for download!
As with previous editions, each sheet is customized for one of the 30 MLB ballparks and
designed with both casual and advanced scorekeepers in mind.
Standard features include:
- Designed for letter-sized paper to accommodate most printers.
- Two-sided (home and visitors) for clear scoring.
- Two substitutions per batter.
- Space for date, weather, attendance, first pitch, time of game, and umpires.
- Updated ballpark statistics and seating location.
Updates and additions for 2017:
- The Brave's new ballpark 'SunTrust Park' has been added (RIP Turner Field).
- Dimensions updated for Marlin's Park and Minute Maid Park (RIP Tal's Hill).
- Updated Rogers Centre illustration to reflect the dirt base paths added in 2016.
- As requested by many, the home team now appears on the 'back page'.
- Added year the home franchise was established.
- Added a overall 'GM#' slug to the top section.
As always, the THIRTY81 Scorecards are absolutely FREE. Just hit the links below to download the entire set in one zip file or get the individual PDF's using the team links.
Print, share, score, repeat...